Friday, June 27, 2014

Bragging Rights 2014

This blog has been on a little hiatus as of late as I have been very busy at work and working on Warhammer stuff to find time to keep up the posts. But really, I was also focused on getting in practice games for this years Bragging Rights 2014 team tournament. Bragging Rights is an ETC-style team tournament with teams of four (4) players and a captain.

This year, I was playing with Ed Phillips, Michael Hengl, and Fred Whitney (of West Coast Hammertime fame) under the Leadership 2 banner. We were also led by Derek Wiswell.

If you were wondering, we won! That's right, the west coast has emerged victorious from the team event (led by Ed Phillip's wonderful painting) and our last round defeat of Team "Kind of a Big Deal" that included the likes of Alex Schmid, Jordan Braun, and two Danish ETC players. We couldn't be happier. Now I am going to take a few week break from games and painting before the Quake City Rumble (and maybe I will catch up on my other posts).

Champions one and all!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...