Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This Past Weekend: March 3, 2013

This past weekend I attended the Bay Area Open 2013 Warhammer Championships. I didn't do nearly as well as I hoped but my army design (except for the two mages) performed well. I will be writing up a full tournament overview, but I need to give the tournament another day or two or I may write something inappropriate. There are lots of forum posts complaining about the tournament and some of them are justified; some are not.

In other news, I started working on a Savage Orc Boss for a painting competition for my FLGS and picked up the first batch of Night Goblin models including a couple boxes of squigs, two doom divers, and another basic box of Night Goblins. Now, I just have to get working on these models so that I have the army done in time for Quake City Rumble in July.

On a positive note from the weekend I got to play a couple of really nice players including Johnny Crass (who has his own YouTube battle reports) so the tournament wasn't a total loss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...