Friday, September 4, 2015

Quick Update

Hi guys (and ladies, if there are any ladies that read this blog besides my wife and Josh Stuart (burn!)). Just a quick update on the site. I have been somewhat hard at work on updating the blog to make it look a little bit better and include more information. I plan on having the outline of the site finished within the next week and will hopefully have all of the links working by that time as well. New posts should begin by the end of September in a new format. I think you guys will be pleased with the new coverage. I plan on spending more time on tactics articles, painting guides, interviews with other players, and a whole host of other things (like game reviews and let's plays) as well as some interesting videos. It should be a fun time for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...