Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Death of West Coast Warhammer

With all of the changes happening in the Warhammer world recently - the rise of Age of Sigmar, Kings of War version 2.0, and the steady creation of 9th Edition by the online community - I have decided to end this blog in its current format. I started this blog to track all the Warhammer 8th Edition tournaments that I was playing at and gauge my performance at the high-tournament level. However, since that time I have gotten married and had a child and just not had the time to devote to the tournament scene that I had previously. I have also found it harder to find interesting posts to write about now that I am not attending as many tournaments. Thus, I have decided to end this blog and change its current format as I feel that I can no longer claim to be a true tournament player. Although I will continue on with the scene as things fall into focus, I just find that now is a good time to end things as they currently stand.

Over the next few weeks or so, I will be updating this whole page and hopefully making it better. I have looked at what types of posts you seem to enjoy the most and what kind of in-depth coverage that you prefer and I hope to start bringing more of these interesting write-ups. I will also be looking at the new game systems to try and find out which ones I enjoy playing the most. I hope that updating this blog to reflect my current gaming desires will reinvigorate me and the blog. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...