Friday, November 30, 2012

Skull Bros Awesome!

I work at a desk job. I sit around all day, reading and writing various documents. It is a fine job that I like doing. One of the best aspects about my job is that I have my very own office where I can listen to obnoxious Warhammer podcasts all day. And I usually do, at least in the morning, as I catch up on new episodes of my favorite podcasts.

This week I was turned on to Skull Bros Awesome! An absolutely ridiculous podcast from the Mid-west. The episodes are short and have no real point as the cast always gets off topic, but the podcast is funny and entertaining and something I recommend checking out it you haven't heard of it before.

You can hear all their episodes (they are at a mighty 8! so far) from their website or subscribe to their podcast on Itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...