Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This Past Weekend: November 18, 2012

Another "This Past Weekend" feature. In these posts I will be discussing my hobby adventures from the past weekend (which is when I actually get to game and paint) as well as any other fun things I happened to do. So let's begin.

This past weekend I managed to accomplish nothing in the way of Warhammer. No games, no hobbying, no painting, nothing! Instead I was dealing with real life things (boring!). My roommate and I were cleaning the house, putting in new hardwood floors (him, not me), and painting the house (me, not him) so that his daughter could have her fifth birthday party at the house on Sunday. We managed to accomplish everything we set out to do, but it left no time for gaming. Sad, so sad.

Also this weekend I went and rescued a new puppy from the humane society in town. He is a 4 month old mastiff puppy and is going to be a handful so I have been working with him the last few days. So far he has managed to not eat any of my figures that I keep strewn about so I am hoping that he keeps up with that streak until I can get everything cleaned up.

I have three more battle reports from the Alamo to finish. They are currently in several different states of written, but I plan on getting them finished over Thanksgiving so that I can post all of them next week.

Thanks for supporting me and this blog, and more importantly, supporting the Warhammer hobby in all its forms. I saw just the other day that this blog had gotten over 2000 hits and over 150 individual visitors since I started it at the end of September. That's just awesome. I know its not as much traffic as the big Warhammer blogs, but it means a lot to me that you find my battle reports and posts interesting enough to read.

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! And if you are from a place that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish you happy holidays and a good weekend of Warhammer. As always, feel free to comment and if you have suggestions for future topics or things you would like to see please feel free to e-mail me at:
westcoastwarhammerblog[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...