Thursday, August 29, 2013

Upcoming Projects

It has been a while since I last posted what I have been working on. Well, as I finally finished putting my office and game room into some sort of semblance, I got around to taking some pictures of my current projects.

Project #1: Night Goblin Army
I am currently working on an all Night Goblin army to play for fun at tournaments when I want a much more relaxed weekend. As part of this project I have purchased several Forgeworld models. Including this one, which I am in the process of putting together:



I managed to pick up two of these awesome models and they are going to represent Doom Divers in my army.

Project #2: Paint Contest Miniatures
I have also recently entered a paint contest at my FLGS, Heroes Games, and have decided to enter two miniatures in the contest. The contest is for single, man-sized model (from any manufacturer) and I have chosen the Lizardmen Saurus hero and the Chaos 40k champion to work on some blending, line highlighting, and non-metallic metal techniques. I will see how it goes as I have until October 5, 2013 to turn the models in. As of right now, the models have been put together.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...