Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So Cal Slaughter 2012

As you may have heard, I attended the So Cal Slaughter 2012 over Labor Day weekend. I ended up Best General for my ability to take a few huge wins, despite losing to my own army against Bill Curry.

A drunken re-cap of that tournament can be heard at one of my favorite Podcasts: West Coast Hammertime!

Check them out: http://www.westcoastgt.com/wordpress
And like them at: http://www.facebook.com/wchammertime

You can here my drunken ramblings on Episode 5 when I complaint about playing Tomb Kings without the benefit of a Hierotitan.

Anyways, I thought I would post my army list for that tournament. And here it goes:

Highborn (292)
  • Alter Kindred, Bow of Loren, Dragonhelm, Stone of Crystal Mere, Arcane Bodkins, Great weapon, Light Armor, Shiled
Spellweaver (300)
  • Level 4 Beasts, Dispel Scroll, Ruby Ring of Ruin
Noble (125)
  • Battle Standard Bearer, A Resplendence of Luminescents, Banner of Eternal Flame
Noble (171)
  • Great Eagle, Dragonbane Gem, Hail of Doom Arrow, Eternal Kindred, Light Armor, Shield, Spear
Glade Guard (126) x 5 - 10 guys with a musician  (total 50 archers)
Dryads (96) x 4 - 8 guys each (total 32 dryads)
Gladre Riders (129) x 2 - 5 guys with musician
Great Eagle (50) x 2
Waywatchers (120) x 2

For a spot on 2500 points. Feel free to complaint about my build in the comments section. But try and remember when complaining that this army did well at the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...