Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Round-up 10.21.2012

This past weekend I was participating in a few non-Warhammer activities. As such, I made no painting progress. The only hobbying I even managed (if it counts) was reading the updated Warhammer Fantasy FAQs that were posted. Wow! That is really all I can say at this time. I will be doing a full write-up tomorrow about the biggest changes the FAQs made to the game.

Other than that little bit of reading, I only managed to put together a draft army list for the Alamo. As my final list is due on Wednesday, I will be finishing up the final army list tonight and tomorrow after I take another look at the Wood Elf FAQ. Once I have turned the list in, I will be producing my list here and will go through each unit choice so you can see why I am taking certain units or items. Then, at the end of this week, and through next week, I will be analyzing the Alamo GT scenarios and how I will be using my list to get the all important bonus points.

Until then, Round 3 of last weekend's tournament will be posted this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...