Thursday, October 17, 2013

Alamo GT Update

So with lists due only a few days away, I received an e-mail that the old Dark Elf army book would be used at the tournament to give the Dark Elves a final going away party. With that, I need to start working on an army list from the prior book and wipe my mind of all the awesome new rules the Dark Elves got. I hope to have a first run army list up and ready for review tomorrow.

I know that it will be similar to the army I took to QCR 2013 (as it is already painted, but will have some minor item changes on things I found to be less useful, and include some unit changes to make the army fit more of a specific play-style rather than the mishmash I had at QCR with a combination of fight, shoot, and flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...