Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dark Elf Army List (Update #1)

With this progression of posts I will show what I am currently adding to my army list for the Alamo GT at the start of November. Each update will include new units, changes, and reasons why I felt the need to add or drop items, units, etc.

Here are the units that I am currently planning on bringing to the Alamo GT:
Lords:

Heroes:
Death Hag (320 points)

  • Cry of War, Sword of Anti-Heroes, Cauldron of Blood

Core:
Witch Elves (365 points)

  • 30 models with full command, Banner of Swiftness (+1 movement)

Special:

Rare:

Right now I am at 365 out of 625 points in Core, or 58%. I need another 260 points to reach minimum Core. I have also already used 51% of my Hero-level points allocation (which means that I probably won't be running two Lord-level characters in my army or that many additional low-level spell casters).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...