Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Painting Contest Progress #3

Another few days have passed, and a little bit more time was spent on the paint competition miniature. Here is my progress:



I finished the back armor and tail armor of the model and began working on the head-piece are weapon. Still haven't decided exactly how I want the weapon to come out, but the headpiece will be very similar to the rest of the armor.

I also finished the bones protruding from the back!












Here is a side view of the finished bones as well as how the headpiece is coming along. The skulls and small jewels are done, and I just need to start work on the shield arm.










Here is a picture of the other side with the front of the model all finished. At this point, i started on the teeth and they will look like smaller versions of the bones.










Finally, I started working on the skin tone of the inside of the shield. I am thinking about a different scale color of the shield to provide a good contrast to the model, but I haven't quite decided on what it will be yet.









More pictures of the model in its current framework.







So much more work to do, must finish it soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...